Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

October 10, 2008

:-)


i'm excited to have this blog deal. i'm not use to it yet but i'm sure i'll be soon. it'll be nice to be able to use this to tell people whats goin on with our new little family. so far... things are going pretty good. Jason doesn't wake me up too many times in the night... but Darren sure is having a time trying to sleep though all the baby noises. lol. i'm a night owl anyways so i'm fine with it. Jason is starting to turn into a gas factory though. lol. but at this age, it's just cute and funny. i'm sure as he gets older the funnyness will fade. lol. but i will still love him just as much. Jason is getting bigger though. to me anyways. he's starting to follow things with his eyes, it's pretty exciting. i love when he looks at me.

2 comments:

erin said...

I can't wait to come and see Jason!! Madison is finally over her cold so I'll call and see when's good!!! He is soo cute!!

Unknown said...

Oh My Heck!!!! He is sooo cute!! He's a beautiful baby;) Did you have those photos taken professionally?? They are adorable. I am excited that you made a blog (you're already better at it than I am..haha)and I am excited to see you guys! WOOHOO!!