Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

December 26, 2008




better take a good look. because this is going to be the
ONLY TIME
you see darren sing a duet with me lol
**maybe not**

I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!


i'm happy to say that we all had an awsome Christmas! we were with tons of family and were busy doin something all the time! haley and her family were over and i loved getting to know her bette

so darren, jason and i are getting ready to MOVE! i can't wait! our own place. it'll be sad to be away from everyone but we have great friends in idaho so we'll be ok. so, i'm excited.

we have been sooooo blessed. we've been given so much and i thank our heavenly father every day! I'm so thankful for this Chirstmas season. it's great every year! and getting better and better.

i'll make sure and take some pics of our new place when we get all settled. hope all goes good with the move. WISH US LUCK!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at these pics - looks like a lot of fun!
(nice duet)!

The Lewis Trio said...

It's so sad that everyone is moving away or are already back home :(

I can't believe how much fun it was to be around so much family this season. It is a blessing for sure!!

We will miss you all so much... be sure to keep in touch, and i will be anxious to see pics of the house ;)

Mr. & Mrs. Martinez said...

I'm so glad we found you guys. I just saw Darren pulling out of Wal-Mart the other day which means you guys must be in Rexburg. Your little one is so cute. Hope to see you guys around.