Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

August 26, 2011

Well we're finally home for a while. You know, I use to like traveling food... now... ugh. That's all I have to say. I love it when we get so see and spend time with the family, it's just the road trip that I hate.
Had a great time and the G&R family reunion. Spent some good time together in Utah at parks and Lagoon. J surprised me. He really liked the roller coasters. His first one, he was kinda nervous... but by the middle of the day, he wanted to go on the big ones. He's tall enough to get on some rides with an adult. One he went on with D and then he asked to go again with me. It was pretty fast. He loved it.
I just felt so bad for Zay though. Stuck being held and sitting in a stroller the whole hot day. But he went on the train ride with us. Saw some zoo animals. When we went by the white tigers, J goes "Mommy! Big Keykey!"
We deff need to go there again. So fun.
Plus, we even got some prizes :)

Now D and I are trying to fix up the house. Still not done with the deck. But we're getting there.