Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

June 12, 2009

my handsome son
next guitar hero champ!
following in his mama's footsteps

this is his Gerber Baby face
he makes me so happy!

my frog prince

3 comments:

the crew said...

he's getting so big! I can't believe how fast it all happens. We're excited to see you guys soon.

Anonymous said...

he is sooo handsome - a mini Darren! nice sneakers!

Unknown said...

This Makes me Miss You guys so Much!!! I wish we could've watched the fireworks together!! Looks like you guys are havin fun and I'm excited to come home and chill EVERY DAY!!! lol love you guys!