Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

July 7, 2009

We had a way fun 4th. It was Jason's 1st 4th. And I think he liked it a ton.
The first few pics are of us waiting for the fireworks to start. Jason loved watching them! Next are pics of us hanging out by our lil pool and playing in the water cuase it was such a hot day. We got up early and watched the LONGEST peraide I've ever seen! As you can see... Jason loves playing in the water :)







































































































































You gada love baby butt crack!!!

2 comments:

the crew said...

so cute! Looks like a good time!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun 4th! I love the little baby butt crack! haha