Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

August 15, 2009

HE's Walking!!!! HELP! ahahaha

I can't believe he's walking! He's just getting sooo big. People tell me to enjoy the time I have with him now cause it'll go by quick.....and it already IS!!!!

I'm totally going to end up being one of those mom's who crys at everything with her boys.

When he first goes off to school. Looses his first tooth. Gets his first profesh hair cut. When he starts sports. (wersteling) When he wins his first. When he loses his first. When he gets his first girlfriend. When he breaks up with his first girlfriend. When he goes to his first Prom. When he goes to his last Prom. When he graduates. When he goes on a mission. When he gets back. When he goes to college. When he meets his future wife. When he gets married. When I have grand kids.......awwwwww!!!!!!


When my lil man isn't so little any more :(

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh he is so cute!!! I love his little walk!!!! Can't wait to come home and hang out, and he and Em can play!!!