Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

September 7, 2011

Like I don't have enough things to be thinking about this week...cleaning house, getting a birthday party all sorted out, parents are coming, nails done (yay), working on editing D's Shed business website, finding out if we are going to NV next week or not for work - or if we stay here because we have sheds ordered, UGH - figuring out shed order stuff.
Man! I could go on and on..... but.....

I was just thinking...I really need to start working on my jewelry making if I'm ever going to be able to have enough to sell at that Fair in Nevada. Ran across some jewelry making websites and started thinking, why aren't I working on anything? Plus I did convince D to fork out the money, don't want to make him think it was just a faze I was going through. Because it's not...
I think what happened was that I got too excited and dove too deep. What I think I'm going to do is not do random pieces of jewelry. I'll pick like 5-8 designs I like and then just make a bulk amount of each in different colors and such.
I've already picked a few designs I liked.
The Fair will be for next year so when I feel I have enough for that, maybe I'll add a few more jewelry designs.
But this way, I think it will help me not to get too carried away.
If you're anything like me, you go into a craft/jewelry store, and think "I CAN DO MAKE THAT SOO EASY". But the thing is, you say that way too often and you bite off more then you can chew. Too many ideas at once. Hopefully by keeping my selling selection down to a few kinds at a bulk amount, I won't totally drive myself crazy lol

If you'd like to see what I'm working on... I've made another blog just for showing my stuff.
www.lynnsjewelry.blogspot.com