Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

September 3, 2011


Here, We, Go.........
It was decided, the box we have now is the LAST box of diapers that J is going to have.
All I hear from D is... ."He knows". haha
I have to admit though, one time D told J that he wasn't going to put back on a diaper after he changed a rather nasty one... J flipped out. Started crying, "Diaper, diaper... for pee pee".  Plus when he does need to go, he does go in his room or behind a chair. So he knows he needs to go somewhere. And he doesn't like "going" around people.
Ya, so I guess he does know.

I think I'm going to try and do the 10-15 min thing. Where every 10-15 min I just take him to the bathroom and sit him on the toilet. And not say things like "Do you need to go potty?" because I don't want him to feel like he has to have permission to go to the bathroom. Ah. we've already gone through one "big boy" undie today.
                                                             
                                                                 Wish Me Luck!!!!