Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

September 21, 2011

What The HECK?!


There's a pretty good story to go along with this one haha. 

So Zoey was looking a little shaggy. I like it a little more shaggy then the Normal schnauzer cut, so I asked for a puppy cut. 
A puppy cut is the same length all around her body. Sounds cute right? 
Well, the lady told me that the length would be the same all over as the length on her back. So I thought, ok, that will work. Her back length all over would be cute. 
Little did I know, that what she meant by her back hair length, was that when they cut it (the same length when they do the Normal schnauzer cut), then That's the length that would be all of her body.
So she came out looking like this.
All I thought when they brought her out was... 
"What the Heck?! I think you have the wrong dog. I own a Schnauzer, not a Chiwawa!"
Ah goodness.
Well at least when her hair does grow out it will look like what I wanted in the first place. 
Lesson learned, from now on, I'm cutting her hair and just going to the Vet to get her nails done (because I can't stand doing that).
Funny day. 

Best part was when J saw her for the first time after her cut. I said, "You wana see Zoey?"
J looked at her and said, "Whats that?!"
haha
THEN
During dinner prayer... "Bless Mommy, J, Zay, Zoey..." *he paused for a while and then I looked at him*... then he said, "And Him"... he pointed to Zoey. 
HaHaHa



O, and I wanted to show this pic too. 
I don't know what it is about this Tiny Little Cowboy hat...
but the boys won't stop playing with it.
haha

p.s.
If you're wondering, Yes, Zac is sitting on top of that table.
And Yes, he did climb up there all on his own.
He likes to sit there now a days while we are watching movies.
lol