Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

July 12, 2012

"Ni-Night"


This is how I put Zay down for his Naps now-a-days. He's so cute. He knows that he takes a Nap right after Lunch... I sit down on the bed with him, sing him some Nursery Rhymes... then he tells me,
"Ni-night".
Then he lays down and puts his legs on my legs and says, 
"Feet, feet, feet". 
So I sing to him and rub his feet until he falls asleep. Which doesn't really take that long.

J's Fav List:

So after I put Zay down for his nap... I asked J what his favorite things are... This is what he said:

Cheetos
Dad
Mom
Zay
(in that order)
Outside
Texting
Sandwiches
Singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
and....
Green Lantern!!
"Mommy, I'm Green Lantern. I can be him" - J


This is his now Fav Movie. He always asks me to watch it. 
Him and I both know that there are some scary parts, but J knows where all of them are... so he's good about covering his eyes when a scary part comes on. 
He also watches out for his brother. He tells me sometimes, 
"Mom, I want to watch Green Lantern, but Zay is awake. I'll wait till he takes a nap".
He's too cute!


If you haven't seen this movie yet... You should! I don't care what people say, I personally thought it was awesome!

No comments: