Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

October 15, 2011

Ok, this is going to be the last time I post a picture of a house on here. I'm going insane with stress.
So here's our deal so far. We are going to be moving from Idaho to Nevada by next week. The in-laws are coming over to help us move next Thursday.
We've put a bid on a house in Fallon. It's a 1300 square foot home. 3 bed, 2 bath, and a newly built 2 car garage. D's pretty excited about the garage lol. We will know if we will get the house in 20 days or less, so in the mean time, we will be bunking up with Grandma and Grandpa for a while. And if we don't get this house, then it's off again on another house hunt.
I know things will be ok... but it's so frustrating about how long everything takes. And you would THINK that when they say "Short Sale" you'd be able to get it faster.... O no. A house on Short Sale takes up to 60 days for everything to go through. And a regular home for sale takes up to 30 days.
At first D and I decided to go with the house in Fernley. But after thinking about it... we decided to try for the one in Fallon. Things would just work out better that way. It's kinda ruff... but I'm pretty good at decorating. Crafty wise.
So if anyone reading this has any extra room in their prayers... please think about us. Because if this house doesn't go through... we might be homeless for a while lol. Well not really homeless. Thank heavens for understanding, patent in-laws.

P.S.
The costume deciding problem is over. When the boys and I.... J would NOT give up that Buzz Lightyear costume. So now they are going to be Woody and Buzz.

I am kinda sad that I wont be able to decorate my new home in fall and Halloween decor. *Sad Face*
I was real excited for that... until we found out how long it takes for a loan to go through. This is my favorite time of year to decorate. Fall colors and the fun of Halloween. I'll have to wait till next year. I'm hoping that the same thing doesn't happen to us during Christmas time.