Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

October 18, 2011


"Where's my Stars?!"


Second Day of Packing

Today is J's turn to pack up his room.
It's going to be pretty dark in his room tonight. We took off all his stars today.
We're somewhat on schedule. There are NOT enough Boxes!!

We need to take a trip to I.F. today to give back some things to people. We're going to buy J a Booster Seat and give the Car Seat to Zay. They're getting so big now. But this is a good thing. We bought Mini TVs for the boys for long trips. Because it was becoming near impossible to keep both of them entertained during the 9+ hour trip. So now that both of the boys are forward facing, we'll be able to hook up the other screen so that Zay can watch the movies too. 
I'm so glad the Father-in-law is driving down here to help us movie. Mostly because I really didn't want to drive a stuffed to the rim Jeep, pulling a trailer, by myself, AND have 2 kids in the back. Don't know if I could handle that. So when he drives down, him and D will drive the truck and the jeep while the boys and I will be in the car he drove down here with. It will be more of a comfortable ride for all of us.
You all will have to wish me luck because the longest I've ever driven at one time was 5-6 hours... now I'm going to be on my own for 9+. Bring on the 5 hour energy LOL

No comments: