Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

October 4, 2011

So here's my situation...

I want to get the boys costumes that match. I wanted to do Mario and Luigi. But there are only costumes that fit J. I could make my own... Red and Green shirts and hats... overalls, white gloves.... I just have to go look for the stuff.

But then when I was looking through the costumes on the internet.... J saw one of Spiderman... So guess who he wants to be. lol.
Thing is he could be Spiderman... but I want the boys to match.
I could make them Both be Spiderman....?

Bad guy/Good guy thing?
Regular Spiderman and Black Spiderman?

Any sugesstions?