Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

October 17, 2011

Our First Real day of Packing


We found Dad's old Laptop in the Closet of Forgotten Things.
And a hat that doesn't fit him, but he wanted to wear it anyways lol. 
He's such a fast typer haha.

We decided to write down all the stuff that needs to get done and assign days that we would do them. Today was clean out Zay's room and finish cleaning up the lawn and packing up all our shed stuff. I'm also going to pack away all of our cloths except a weeks worth after I get done with this weeks laundry. 
I'm glad I spaced things out. That way I'm not worried if I got enough done that day. Just check it off my list, and when I'm done with my list, I get to take a break. Just as long as I we get everything checked off on the days we've planned, we should be good. 
Ugh, our house is looking so empty already. I think I'm going to miss this place. Both the boys took their first steps in this house. Ah well, memories made... now we're ready to make some new ones in our new house.

No comments: