Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

June 9, 2012

Hello!
It's been forever since I've been able to blog. I was looking at my last entry and it seems like a lifetime ago that we moved from Rexburg. Needless to say, we don't have internet and when we did, I was too baby sick to do anything.
There has been a ton of stuff happen to us between moving to Nevada and now.
We stayed with the in-laws while we waited for a house to approve.
In January alone:
 D broke his leg....
I found out that I was pregnant (with what we would find out to be a GIRL).....
And our house (that needed a ton of work) approved, so we were able to move in.
Ugh lol
And now... we are moved into our new house. We love it here.
D had to go back into surgery for his leg because it wasn't healing right... so now he's down again. It took him 5 moths to get where he was and then we find out that he has to do it all over again. But at least we know that this time he will definitely get better.
We decided to name the new baby Anna Lynn
So for right now, I'm pregnant... watching over my two boys, a hurt husband, a 1 year old barking dog, and a fish named spike. All I can say is Thank Goodness for Family, Friends, and our wonderful Church Ward.

I have a ton of pictures so I'm just going to post some recent ones...as much I have the patience to anyways lol. 






                                      

                                      



No comments: