Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

June 19, 2012

Alright, alright... as you have probably noticed... our family blog has gone a little "girly". I just figure that at one time or another, I have to except that there's going to be more Purple and Pink in my life. It's going to be interesting adding another girl into this family. Maybe this is just what I need. A girl in the family to keep me sane. I've see what not having a daughter in the house and only boys does to a mom.... (My crazy Mother hahahaha) All I can say, is that this little girl is going to be spoiled. What with being my parents 1st grand daughter. My Grandma is already telling me things like she needs to go to the store and buy me everything girl she can. haha.
This is going to be a good thing. Can't wait till Lil' Anna gets here.
Her color theme I'm doing her room is baby purple.... it's better then pink lol. Don't think I can go that girly yet LoL

2 comments:

Hayley said...

enjoyed your posting again lately amber. keep it up! :)

can't wait to see this little lady!!

Amber said...

Thanx Sis. I've enjoyed writing them. I can't wait till she gets here too. Hope you and you'res are doing good.