Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

June 29, 2012

I Couldn't Take it Anymore!

A few weeks ago, Zay figured out how to open all the doors in the house. Life got to be too frustrating. He was getting in the new baby's room, standing on the computer table, messing around with things, and making a mess. Also he was getting into both bathrooms. Taking any toothbrush he could find and biting it until it was so messed up I had to buy another one. And the worst part... he's in this stage where he likes taking off his diaper. If he pees a little, it's off. If he poops at all, it's off and on the floor.
He's even taken off a diaper that I thought he'd only peed it and given it to me. I changed him into a new one and then a day later, found out that he had pooped in the diaper also and had taken it out and left it in the room. UGH! 
So, today, I had enough! I was tired of getting him in trouble. Spankings and timeouts. I told D that I know we are in a $$ crunch here, but I need to buy a baby door lock. No matter what it cost. 
I had to take Zay with me to Walmart because it's hard for D to watch and control both of them. So, he was actually pretty good. Went to the baby section and found this....


Halle-frikin-lujah! It was only $3.
And they're Glow in the Dark!
haha

After we found this, there wasn't anything else I needed to do, so Zay and I just cruising around lookin at different stuff. Then we grabbed two of those Pina Colada drink yogurts for our lil snack, and went to go check out. 
On our way out, I saw this older lady sitting down on a bench. She said, "What a beautiful baby boy". So I drove the cart over to her so that she could see him. Zay just stared her trying to figure her out. She said, "Awe, look at him. He's just trying to see if I'm trustworthy enough to talk to". I told Zay to say Hi and blow kisses. She said, "You know what you need to do young lady? I have a son who's 60 and every day I told him that he was a smart boy. And now he's a Lawyer." I said that I will. She then touched my arm and told me that I'm a very lucky lucky women to have a son like him.
I felt kinda bad because I was only in the store in the first place to punish the lil buy with buying door locks hahaha. But I am lucky. He is a good boy. 
Then Zay was being all cute. He saw some sunglasses and kept saying, "Eyes, eyes, eyes". I let him try on a pair :)


He's so handsome. 

When we went home I put the locks on. I was playin with the boys in that I was doing an evil laugh every time I put one on. (teehee) Zay was even evil laughing too. Little did he know. 
Boy did he get mad when he couldn't open the doors. Haha. He came around the corner into the kitchen saying, "Mommy, help me, help me!" 
Problem solved!
J even got a little upset because he couldn't open the door either.

In other news... D and I finished painting the Sand Rail today. 
It looks so good now. I about passed out from the heat and being in that garage. But it got done.
Now we just have to fix the pedals so that they're closer, and put the seats back in.


And we have a person, on their way as I type, to come take a look at D's V-star. Hope it sales. 
Fingers Crossed!



The guys waiting for the potential buyer to come over. 

The guy couldn't take the bike home that day. He just wanted to come by and see the bike. 
I guess he was a Pasteur or something. He buys motorcycles, details them, and then re-sales. All the money he gets from them he donates to his church. D says he was a nice guy, but no sale. 
Now we have someone else coming from Carson with a cashiers check to buy the bike tonight!
Hope this one's serious!


No comments: