Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

June 22, 2012

Ok, so today has been an in between kind of day.
I worked outside. Cleaning it up so that the boys could have their cousins come over sometime and swim. My back is killing me. But at least the back looks good now.

Some funny stuff has happened today too.
Like I totally pulled a Pregnant Brain move. I was going to put my cup away. Still had ice and water in it. Walked over to the sink, and I pored it all in the trash! haha

J and I went to the store tonight to get a few things we needed for dinner... he kept pointing at things that he wanted and eventually I said, "No way Hosay". And he just looked at me funny and said, "I'm not Hosay!".
haha

In other news... we've been trying to sale D's bike. It's crazy. We've got nothing yet, no one calling that's interested. D says that there's just too many bikes on craigslist. So now he's looking at things to trade for. Thinking that if he trades his bike for a boat or a sand rail, that those will sell faster then his bike. He e-mailed a guy today about a this 4 seater sand rail.......


The guy called him today saying that he's interested in trading. D's hopeful, and thinks that if we do trade, he can sell this for way more and faster then his bike would ever sale. I just hope we get some money coming in. Things are getting a little sketchy.... All I can say is that I'm glad we're having another baby shower for this little girl... because if we didn't, she'd be wearing all of her older brothers baby cloths. I guess she can wear all the whites, yellows, and greens right? haha



No comments: