Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

June 14, 2012

Snug as a Bug in a Rug


J... you are way too cute. 
He did this himself haha. 
"Mom, my blanket's getting tighter!"





Yep, just drinkin my milk....


"Aww Done"


"Maa ha ha ha"
(We've been working on his Evil Laugh)


Ah-ight..... I'm good now. 
haha

So, Father's Day is coming up. This morning I sent off my Dad's stuff. I think he's going to like it. The boys and I did some homemade cards with some Craft Scrapbook Paper my friend Melissa gave to me. She's the best. 
Today, not sure what we're going to do. Maybe invite the lil cousins over for a swim in the pool. I really need to get the kids out of the house. I think I'm giving them Cabin Fever. It's hard for me to leave the house now. Because Darren needs me home to help him... and going to the store or anywhere public is way tough with J and Z. Because their Dad has been home, and they cant get to him, they're going a little crazy. Darren can't have them jumping on him and wrestling him... and they just miss him. 
Crazy, crazy, crazy.
Well, it will all pass right? I hope so. Because it's only going to get more crazy when we add 1 new little baby girl to the mix. 

No comments: