Hello

My photo
Hello... I am a very pleased Mother of 3 beautiful and amazing children - 2 boys and 1 girl. I am a happily married woman to a smart and handsome man. Anyone who knows me knows that my life is kind of chaotic. I love crafts and consider myself to be a crafty person – I get it from my Mother. To squeeze a little “Me” time into my hectic life, I’ve created a Pinterest Crafts Club, or the P.C.C. A time where I can both craft and spend time with my friends. I love my little family. Life is hard right now, but I have faith that the Lord will never give me a trial that He doesn’t think I can overcome. But man, if trials make you stronger, I’ll be able to give Hercules a run for his money. Hahaha! Just Kidding ;) "You cannot kindle a fire in any other heart unless you have one burning in your own." ~Elder Harold B. Lee

June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!



This is the card that the Boys and I made for D.
It turned out pretty cute I think.



The Poem inside says:
"Walk a little slower, Daddy!" said a little child so small.
"I'm following in your footsteps and I don't want to fall.
Sometimes your steps are very fast, sometimes, they're hard to see;
So walk a little slower Daddy, for you are leading me.
Someday when I'm all grown up, you're what I want to be. 
Then I will have a little child who'll want to follow me. 
And I would want to lead just right, and know that I was true.
So, walk a little slower, Daddy,
for I must follow you!!"


Made With
Love

I'm so thankful for the male role models in my life. Especially my Dad and my Husband. 
Dad-
I love that you're so nice, and sweet. You've looked out for me my hole life. Tried to keep me from turning out to be a Rotten Lil Girl. Even though you always call me "Stinker". I love how you're so nice to mom... I always seem to get text from mom that you gave her flowers or candy or just some out-of-the-normal treat. I'm a lucky girl to have such a great dad like you. I know there must have been days when you couldn't stand me haha.... now that I know how hard raising kids can be... I can just imagine what a handful I must have been. But, I think I turned out alright. I hope I've made you proud. I miss you and mom, and wish we could see you more. Can't wait till you come visit when the new baby arrives. Love you so much Dad! Happy Father's Day!

Hubby-
I'm sorry about the cereal breakfast. haha. Your Father's Day dinner will be much better. 
I love you with all my heart. I'm sorry I've been so stressed out and grumpy lately. Really, I pray every night now and ask for help to try and be a better mother and wife the next day. But I am trying. I could make a list of everything I love about you, but I don't think I have enough time to... before we have to go to church. So, I'm just going to tell you I LOVE YOU, even though I hope you already know that I do. With all my heart. You're the one for me. And I don't think I'd survive without you here to love me back. (And help me with the kids haha.) I hope you have a good Father's Day... xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

No comments: